College Search Resources
- Your High School’s Naviance program
- All Norwalk public schools use this system. During high school, you will use this to complete tasks in school as well as throughout the college preparation and application process. Naviance also provides in-depth information about colleges and universities worldwide depending on your preferences. Ask your high school guidance counselor about this program if you haven’t used it or come into the 20 West Avenue Learning Center and one of our staff members can help you use this robust system.
- High School Guidance and Career Office
- Your guidance office provides a variety of sessions about the college search process, how to pay for college as well as college visits at your high school. Be sure to check your school email regularly.
- NHA 20 West Avenue Learning Center
- The NHA 20 West Avenue Learning Center provides help to NHA middle and high school students. The after-school program runs Monday-Friday, 3PM-6PM. Transportation is available to and from the 20 West Learning Center. You can drop in every day, once a week or once a month – the program is flexible. They provide homework help, individualized tutoring, college application assistance and so much more. For more information, contact Wendy Gerbier at email@example.com or 203-852-1144 x103.
If you are a returning adult student and need help with your college search, please contact Jennie Reul, NHF Scholarship Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-838-8471.
Here is a resource for checking application deadlines for your preferred colleges: COLLEGE APPLICATION DEADLINES